44th U.S. President
- 16th Great-grandfather of Barack Obama — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Conyers
- Margaret St. Quintin
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1401
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 1458
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ellen Ryleston
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Joan Conyers (Ahnentafel No:197377 )
Additional marriages for Christopher Conyers
- Margaret Waddilley
- Marriage Date:
- AFT 6 Aug 1444
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Christopher Conyers
- 1 Burke, Sir Bernard and Ashworth P. Burke, A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage, The Privy Council, Knightage . . ., 76th edition, London: Harrison and Sons (1914), 767.
- 2 Foster, Joseph, ed., Pedigrees Recorded at the Visitations of the County Palatine of Durham, London: Privately printed for Joseph Foster (1887), 85.
- 3 Moulton, Henry W., Moulton Annals, Chicago, Illinois: Edward A. Claypool, Genealogist (1906), 147.
- 4 Neale, John Preston, Views of The Seats of Noblemen and Gentlemen, in England, Wales, Scotland, and Ireland, Vol. 1, London: Sherwood, Jones, and Co. (1824), Section on Hornby Castle, Yorkshire.
- 5 Norcliffe, Charles Best, ed., The Visitation of Yorkshire in the Years 1563 and 1564, Made by William Flower, Esquire, London: Mitchell and Hughes (1881), 74, 213.
- 6 Page, William, Victoria History of the County of York: North Riding, Vol. 1, London: Constable and Company (1914), 315.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 431.