19th U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- 34th Great-grandfather of Pete Buttigieg — 37th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Otto I of Saxony
- Hedwiga (Hathui) of Babenberg
- Birth Date:
- ABT 0876
- Birth Location:
- Memleben (Saxony-Anhalt)
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Jul 0936
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Matilda of Ringelheim
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Hedwig of Saxony (Ahnentafel No:62497909089 )
Gerberga of Saxony
King of Germany, Duke of Saxony
aka Emperor Henry Auceps
Henry the Fowler
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Henry the Fowler
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1943, Vol. 97, p. 342.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1981, Vol. 57, p. 31.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 150.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, Ancestral Roots of Sixty Colonists Who Came to New England Between 1623 and 1650, Lancaster, Mass: (1950), 69.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 57.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Henry the Fowler", (accessed 02/20/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 1653.