54th Governor of Maine
- 28th Great-grandmother of Owen Brewster — 31st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lambert I, Count of Louvain
- Gerberga of Lower Lorraine
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eustace I of Boulogne
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Eustace II of Boulogne
Lambert II of Lens (Ahnentafel No:810933542 )
Gerberga of Boulogne
Mathilde of Louvain's given name is also seen as Matilda, Mahaut and Maud.
Mathilde of Louvain
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mathilde of Louvain
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 4.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 208.
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 10.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 562-569.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 919.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Eustace I, Count of Boulogne", (accessed 02/23/2010).
- 7 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 428.