54th Governor of Maine
- 6th Great-grandmother of Owen Brewster — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry Andrews
- Mary -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1646
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 24 Nov 1723 to 25 Nov 1723
- Death Location:
- Duxbury, Plymouth, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Wadsworth
- Marriage Date:
- from 25 Jul 1667 to 4 Aug 1667
- Marriage Location:
Hopestill Wadsworth (Ahnentafel No:129 )
Abigail Andrews is said to have died at “midnight betwixt 24 and 25 Nov. 1723.”
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Abigail Andrews
- 1 Mayflower Descendant: A Journal of Pilgrim Genealogy and History, Summer 2019, Vol. 67, No. 2, p. 146.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1898, Vol. 52, p. 17.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1891.
- 4 Merrick, Barbara Lambert and Scott Andrew Bartley, Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 24, Part 1, William Brewster, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2014), 360.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 183.
- 6 Williams, Alicia Crane, ed., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 16, Part 1, Family of John Alden, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1 999), 209.