TV and Movie Actress
- 9th Great-grandmother of Anna Faris — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Payne
- Anne -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 31 Jul 1621
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- 1 Sep 1668
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- William Leete
- Marriage Date:
- 1 Aug 1636
- Marriage Location:
- Hail Weston, Huntingdonshire, England
Abigail Leete (Ahnentafel No:1671 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Anna Payne
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1987, Vol. 4, p. 71.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1959, Vol. 35, p. 26.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1955, Vol. 31, p. 117.
- 4 Leete, Edward L., The Family of William Leete: One of the First Settlers of Guilford, Conn., and Governor of Ne w Haven and . . ., New Haven: Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor, Printers (1884), 9.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 117.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 539.
- 7 Trowbridge, Francis Bacon, The Trowbridge Genealogy: History of the Trowbridge Family in America, New Haven, Connecticut: Press of The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1908), 60.
- 8 Watson, Marston, Royal Families: Americans of Royal and Noble Ancestry, Volume 1, Governor Thomas Dudley and D escendants . . ., 2nd Ed., Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (2004), 25.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of thei r . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printi ng, 2006), 167-168.
- 10 Wikipedia, "William Leete", (accessed 04/03/2015).