- 6th Great-grandfather of Thomas Edison — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund Tapp
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1592
- Birth Location:
- prob. Felmersham, Bedfordshire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 1 Apr 1653
- Death Location:
- New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ann -----
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Jane Tapp (Ahnentafel No:159 )
Edmund Tapp's given name is also seen as Edward.
Edmund Tapp Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edmund Tapp Jr.
- 1 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 6, p. 1312.
- 2 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 1, p. 40.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 72, pp. 77-80.
- 4 Fowler, D. W., A Genealogical Memoir of the Descendants of Capt. William Fowler of New Haven, Connecticut, Milwaukee: Starr and Son, Book and Job Printers (1870), 13.
- 5 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 767.
- 6 Pope, Charles Henry, ed., Paine Ancestry: The Family of Robert Treat Paine, Signer of the Declaration of Independence, Including Maternal Lines, Boston: Printed for the Family (1912), 73.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 140.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 37.
- 9 Treat, John Harvey, The Treat Family: A Genealogy of Trott, Tratt, and Treat for Fifteen Generations, and Four Hundred and Fifty Years . . ., Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing and Printing Company (1893), 130.