(c1605 - 1663)
Great Migration Immigrant 1630
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- George Abell
- Frances Cotton
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1605
- Birth Location:
- Stapenhill, Derbyshire (now Staffordshire), England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Jun 1663
- Death Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
Immigrated to New England in 1630.
Marriages for Robert Abell
- Joanna - - - - - -
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1639
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Robert Abell
- 1 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his De scendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 43-46.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol . 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 3-6.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Directory: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1640, A Concise Compendium, Boston, Massachusetts: New England Historic Genealogical Society (20 15), 1.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A Histor y of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 163 0-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#74 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The New England Ancestry of Actor Rich ard [Tiffany] Gere", (accessed 10/09/2014).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 312.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 500.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 663.
- 9 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 66.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Robert Abell", (accessed 02/12/2012).