TV Actress - “Bewitched”
- 10th Generation — 7th Great-grandfather of Elizabeth Montgomery
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Luther
- Elizabeth -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1636
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 20 Dec 1716
- Death Location:
- Swansea, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Kickemuit Cemetery, Warren, Bristol, Rhode Island
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Abell
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1663
- Marriage Location:
- Rehoboth, Bristol, Massachusetts
- Samuel Luther Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Samuel Luther
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 02/08/2012).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), OCT 1894, Vol. 48, Page 443.
- 3 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 2, Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912), 1072-1073, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 4 Rhode Island Historical Cemeteries Database Index, Cemetery record for Samuel Luther, Page 240913, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Swansea, MA: Vital Records to 1850, Death record for Samuel Luther, Page 226, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 6 The Mayflower Descendant, 2000, Vol. 50, p. 127, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 7 Abell, Horace A., The Abell Family in America: Robert Abell of Rehoboth, Mass., his English Ancestry and his Descendants . . ., Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Publishing Company (1940), 45-47, Heritage Quest (Digital Library).
- 8 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 1, A-F, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 5.
- 9 Compiled by Gordan Alan Morris and Philip Sabin Hibbard I, William Sabin and his Descendants 1609-2000, (Published by Shirley Bradshaw, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada, 2000), 91.
- 10 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Third Series, Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 49.
- 11 Hughes, Thomas Patrick and Frank Munsell, editors, American Ancestry: Giving the Name and Descent in the Male Line of Americans Whose Ancestors Settled in the U.S., Vol. 10, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1895), 68, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 12 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 38-81.
- 13 Rounds, H. L. Peter, Abstracts of Bristol County, Massachusetts probate records, Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1987), 73.
- 14 Wikipedia, "Robert Abell", (accessed 02/12/2012).
- 15 Wikipedia, "Samuel Luther", (accessed 02/12/2012).