Chairman & CEO, Berkshire Hathaway
- 8th Great-grandmother of Warren Buffett — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Smith
- Elizabeth Smith
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 28 Jan 1626/1627
- Christening Location:
- Hadleigh, Suffolk, England
- Death Date:
- AFT 5 Jan 1701/1702
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nathaniel Foote Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1647
- Marriage Location:
Nathaniel Foote (Ahnentafel No:924 )
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Smith
- William Gull
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1657
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Smith
- 1 Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906, Birth record for son Nathaniel Foote.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1998, Vol. 152, pp. 174-178.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 400.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 542.
- 5 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Resident s of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 30-31.
- 6 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. a nd his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 23, 27-28.
- 7 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 41-43, 99.
- 8 Goodwin, Nathaniel, The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethers field, Conn., with . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849), 47-48.
- 9 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 15-16, 18.
- 10 McGhan, Judith, Genealogies of Connecticut Families: From the New England Historical and Genealogical Registe r, Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2006), 47.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.
- 12 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 207.