Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley
Founder of Aetna Insurance
- Mother of Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Charles Taintor
- Mary Skinner
- Birth Date:
- Jul 1775
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Oct 1834
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Linwood Cemetery, Colchester, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- John Charlles Bulkeley
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1798
- Marriage Location:
Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Sarah Taintor's given name is also seen as Sally.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Sarah Taintor
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 12/08/2019).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1924, Vol. 78, p. 100.
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1849, Vol. 3, p. 155.
- 4 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. #52410, Membership application for Houghton Bulkeley.
- 5 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. #73823, Membership application for William Henry Bulkeley.
- 6 Mackenzie, George Norbury, ed., Colonial Families of the United States of America, Vol. 7, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1966, originally published 1912), 127.
- 7 Walworth, Reuben H., Hyde Genealogy; or the Descendants in the Female as well as in the Male Lines, from William H yde, of Norwich, Vol. 1, Albany, NY: J. Munsell (1864), 520.