Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley
Founder of Aetna Insurance
- 3rd Great-grandfather of Eliphalet Adams Bulkeley — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Peter Bulkeley
- Grace Chetwode
- Birth Date:
- 6 Dec 1636
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 2 Dec 1713
- Death Location:
- Hartford County, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Wethersfield Village Cemetery, Wethersfield, Hartford, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Chauncey
- Marriage Date:
- 6 Oct 1659
- Marriage Location:
- Concord, Middlesex, Massachusetts
John Bulkeley (Ahnentafel No:16 )
Rev. Gershom Bulkeley's death is recorded at both Glastonbury and Wethersfield, Connecticut.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Gershom Bulkeley
- 1 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Glastonbury, p. 131, Marriage record for Thomas Treat and daughter Dorathe Buckley.
- 2 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Wethersfield, p. 46, Death record for Gershom Bulkeley.
- 3 Connecticut: Vital Records (The Barbour Collection), 1630-1870, Glastonbury, p. 16, Death record for Gershom Bulkeley.
- 4 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/15/2019).
- 5 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Concord, Vol. 1, p. 9, Marriage record for Gershom Bulkeley and Sarah Chance.
- 6 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1924, Vol. 78, p. 99.
- 7 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. I, A-B< /a>, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1999), 463.
- 8 Mackenzie, George Norbury, ed., Colonial Families of the United States of America, Vol. 7, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1966, originally published 1912), 125-126.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 187.
- 10 Treat, John Harvey, The Treat Family: A Genealogy of Trott, Tratt, and Treat for Fifteen Generations, and Four Hu ndred and Fifty Years . . ., Salem, Massachusetts: The Salem Press Publishing and Printing Company (1893), 36-37.