Susan B. Anthony
Women's Rights Advocate
- 6th Great-grandmother of Susan B. Anthony — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 14 MAY 1672 to 24 MAR 1678/1679
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Robert Titus
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1627
- Marriage Location:
John Titus (Ahnentafel No:200 )
Some sources believe Robert Titus's wife to be Anne Carter, daughter of Robert Carter and Petronilla Curle, who married a Robert Titus at Watford, Hertfordshire, England on 24 JUN 1624, but this has not been proven to be the same Robert Titus.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Hannah -----
- 1 New York Wills, 1626-1836, p. 381, Will for Hannah Titus.
- 2 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VII, T-Y, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2011), 65.
- 3 Titus, Dorothy M., Titus Family in America: Eleven Generations, Weston, Massachusetts: Published by the Editor, Percy Hobart Titus (1943), 1.
- 4 Titus, Leo J., Titus: A North American Family History, Baltimore, Maryland: Gateway Press, Inc. (2004), 5-7.
- 5 Titus, Rev. Anson, Jr., The Titus Family in America, (1881), 1-3.