Musician, Film Composer
- 8th Great-grandmother of Mark Isham — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1654
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Jun 1748
- Death Location:
- Little Compton, Newport, Rhode Island
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry Head
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1677
- Marriage Location:
Innocent Head (Ahnentafel No:783 )
Elizabeth's maiden name is said by some sources to be either Lovett or Ketchum. The Mayflower Families in Progress: Richard Church, p. 32, gives her surname as Lovett which is used here..
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Lovett
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 6, Page 325.
- 2 Rhode Island: Vital Records, 1636-1850, Page 13826, Marriage record for Henry Head and Elizabeth __?__.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1948, Vol. 24, p. 123.
- 4 Wakefield, Robert S., Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 2, 2nd Ed., Richard Warren, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (2 011), 229.
- 5 Wakefield, Robert S., comp., Mayflower Families in Progress: Richard Church and His Descendants for Four Generations, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1998), 32.
- 6 Wilbour, Benjamin Franklin, comp., Little Compton Families, Volume 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2003), 330.