Musician, Film Composer
- 8th Great-grandfather of Mark Isham — 11th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lewis Jones
- Anna Stone
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1643
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 9 Oct 1714
- Death Location:
- Weston, Middlesex. Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Farmers Burial Ground, Weston, Middlesex, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Lydia Treadway
- Marriage Date:
- 2 Oct 1667
- Marriage Location:
Mary Jones (Ahnentafel No:867 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Josiah Jones
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 05/23/2019).
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Watertown, Vol. 1, p. 58, Birth record for son John Jones.
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Watertown, Vol. 1, p. 36, Birth record for daughter Mary Jones.
- 4 Representative Men and Old Families of Rhode Island, Vol. 1, Chicago: J. H. Beers and Co. (1908), 93.
- 5 Society of Colonial Wars in Massachusetts Membership Applications, 1560-1970, State No. 548, Membership application for Charlie A Jones.
- 6 Crane, Ellery Bicknell, ed., Historic Homes and Institutions and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs of Worcester County, Ma ssachusetts, Vol. 1, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1907), 534.
- 7 Cutter, William Richard, Historic Homes and Places and Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of M iddlesex Co., Mass., Vol. 4, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1908), 1485-1486.
- 8 Cutter, William Richard, ed., New England Families, Genealogical and Memorial: A Record of the Achievements of . . . Volum e 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1913), 742.
- 9 Haynes, Frances, ed., Walter Haynes of Sutton Mandeville, Wiltshire, England, and Sudbury, Massachusetts and His De scendants, 1583-1928, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Record Publishing Company (1929), 58.
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 87, 174.