Musician, Film Composer
- 7th Great-grandmother of Mark Isham — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Throope
- Mary Chapman
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1672
- Birth Location:
- prob. Barnstable, Barnstable Co., Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 14 Dec 1717
- Death Location:
- Little Compton, Newport, Rhode Island
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Jonathan Peck
- Marriage Date:
- 31 Mar 1695
- Marriage Location:
- Bristol, Bristol Co., Rhode Island
Thomas Peck (Ahnentafel No:262 )
Some sources give Elizabeth Throope's death date as 14 JUN 1729. This is a mistake as the death is for her daughter-in-law Hannah, who is married to her son Jonathan.
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Throope
- William Pabodie Jr.
- Marriage Date:
- 20 Mar 1715/1716
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Throope
- 1 New York Genealogical and Biographical Record, 1905, Vol. 36, p. 125.
- 2 Rhode Island Vital Records, 1636-1850 - Town and Church Records, Bristol County, Vol. 6, p. 1-98, Birth record for son Jonathan Peck.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, pp. 246-248.
- 4 Peck, Ira B. , A Genealogical History of the Descendants of Joseph Peck: Who Imigrated with His Family to Th is County in 1638, Boston: Alfred Mudge and Son (1868), 135.
- 5 Throop, Herbert D. , Throop Genealogy: With Special Reference to the Throops of Grenville County, Ontario, Canada, Ottawa, Canada: Unknown (1931), 3.
- 6 Wakefield, Robert S. and Judith H. Swan , Mayflowe r Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 18, Part 1, Richard Warren, 83-84.
- 7 Wakefield, Robert S., comp. , Mayflower Families in Progress: Richard Church and His Descendants for Four Generations, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1998), 39.
- 8 Williams, Alicia Crane, ed. , Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Vol. 16, Part 1, Family of John Alden, Plymouth, Massachusetts: General Society of Mayflower Descendants (1 999), 27, 76-79.