Musician, Film Composer
- 7th Great-grandmother of Mark Isham — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Redman
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Leonard Weeks
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1667
- Marriage Location:
John Weeks (Ahnentafel No:424 )
Mary has been shown to be a daughter of John Redman and not Samuel Haines as has been traditionally claimed. However, it is possible her husband Leonard Weeks did marry and unknown daughter of Samuel Haines prior to his marriage with Mary Redman.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Redman
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1885, Vol. 39, p. 235.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1869, Vol. 23, p. 151.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. III, G- H, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2003), 192.
- 4 Chapman, Rev. Jacob, Leonard Weeks of Greenland, N. H. and Descendants, 1639-1888, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1889), 2-5.
- 5 Little, George Thomas, comp., Genealogical and Family History of the State of Maine, Volume 1
, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1909), 362, 365.
- 6 Noyes, Sybil, et. al., Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1979), 732-733.