Ancestry of Rev.
Executed for Witchcraft, Salem 1692
- 9th Great-grandmother of George Burroughs — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Bartholomew de Badlesmere
- Margaret de Clare
- Birth Date:
- from 3 Dec 1344 to 4 Dec 1347
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John de Tibetot
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Robert de Tibetot (Ahnentafel No:1238 )
Margaret de Badlesmere
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret de Badlesmere
- 1 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, Fall 1988, Vol. 9, Iss. 2, p. 194.
- 2 Burke, John, A General and Heraldic Dictionary of the Peerages of England, Ireland, and Scotland, Extinct, Dormant, and in Abeyance, London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley (1831), 518.
- 3 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 2.
- 4 Wikipedia, "John Tiptoft, 2nd Baron Tibetot", _2nd_Baron_Tibetot, (accessed 05/03/2011).