Ancestry of Rev.
Executed for Witchcraft, Salem 1692
- 7th Generation — 4th Great-grandfather of George Burroughs
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Waldegrave
- Elizabeth Fray
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1465
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 30 Jun 1527
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Bures St. Mary, Suffolk, England
- Spouse Name:
- Margery Wentworth
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1483
- Marriage Location:
- George Waldegrave
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Waldegrave
- 1 NEHGS NEXUS: New England Across the United States, 1996, Vol. 13, pp. 207, 209, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The Peerage of England, Scotland, and Ireland, Vol. 1, London: Printed for W. Owen, L. Davis, and J. Debrett (1790), 257.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 448.
- 4 Brydges, Sir Egerton, Collins's Peerage of England: Genealogical, Biographical, and Historical, Vol. 4, London: T. Bensley, Printer (1812), 235.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Magna Carta Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2005), 159.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 418, 420.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 397.
- 8 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 184.
- 9 Whiting, William, Memoir of Rev. Samuel Whiting, D.D., and of his wife, Elizabeth St. John, Boston: Press of Rand, Avery, and Company (1873), 39, Internet Archive (Digital Library).