George Henry Bissell
Father of the American Oil Industry
- 4th Great-grandfather of George Henry Bissell — 7th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Partridge
- Mary Smith
- Birth Date:
- 15 Oct 1645
- Birth Location:
- Hartford, Hartford Co., Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Dec 1740
- Death Location:
- Hatfield, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Hill Cemetery, Hatfield, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Spouse Name:
- Mehitable Crow
- Marriage Date:
- 24 Sep 1668
- Marriage Location:
Mehitable Partridge (Ahnentafel No:47 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Samuel Partridge
- 1 A Modern History of New Haven and Eastern New Haven County, Vol. 2, New York and Chicago: The S.J. Clarke Publishing Co. (1918), 349.
- 2 Find A Grave, (accessed 04/15/2015).
- 3 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Hadley, Vol. 1, p. 52, Birth record for daughter Mahitabell Partrigg.
- 4 Barbour, Lucius Barnes, Families of Early Hartford, Connecticut, Baltimore, Maryland: Reprinted for Clearfield Co., Inc. by Genealogical Publishing Co. (2001), 203.
- 5 Bergen, Tunis Garret, Genealogies of the State of New York: A Record of the Achievements of Her People in . . ., Lo ng Island Edition, Vol. 2, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1915), 773.
- 6 Dwight, Benjamin W., The History of the Descendants of John Dwight, of Dedham, Mass., Vol. 1, New York: John F. Trow and Sons (1874), 110-112.
- 7 Johnson, Paul Franklin, et. al., Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts: Generations I to XIV, Los Angeles, California: Privately printed by The Commonwealth Press, Inc. (1951), 14.
- 8 Stearns, Ezra S., Genealogical and Family History of the State of New Hampshire: A Record of the Achievements o f Her People . . ., Vol. 2, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Company (1908), 770.