E. C. Segar
Cartoonist (Popeye creator)
- 11th Great-grandfather of E. C. Segar — 14th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ralph Eure
- Muriel Hastings
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1483
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Mar 1547/1548
- Death Location:
- Eresby, Lincolnshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Willoughby
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1503
- Marriage Location:
Ralph Eure (Ahnentafel No:5914 )
1st Baron Eure
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Eure
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 2001, Vol. 155, p. 3.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 3 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. I, p. 495.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 16-17.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "A Second Update to Ancestors of American Presidents", (accessed 03/04/2016).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 167.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 317.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 429.
E. C. Segar photo by U. S. War Stamp Council