E. C. Segar
Cartoonist (Popeye creator)
- 15th Great-grandfather of E. C. Segar — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ralph Eure
- Katherine Aton
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1396
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 12 AUG 1461 to 12 FEB 1466/1467
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Malton Abbey, Yorkshire, England
- Spouse Name:
- Maud Fitzhugh
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Jan 1410/1411
- Marriage Location:
Ralph Eure (Ahnentafel No:94624 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William Eure
- 1 Notes and Queries: A Medium of Inter-Communication for Literary Men, General Readers, Etc., Series 4, Vol 3, Jan-Jun 1869, London: Office (1869), 137.
- 2 Clay, J. W., ed., Dugdale's Visitation of Yorkshire, with Additions, Parts 5-7, Exeter: W. Pollard & Co. (1900), 272.
- 3 Raine, James, comp., Wills and Inventories Illustrative of the History, Manners, Language, Statistics . . ., Part I, London: J. B. Nichols and Son (1835), 75.
- 4 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. V, p. 69.
- 5 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), 14-15.
- 6 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 29, No. 1, January 1921, Richmond, VA: Old Dominion Press (April 1921), 127.
E. C. Segar photo by U. S. War Stamp Council