- 10th Great-grandmother of Cash Warren — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- William Hopkins
- Helena Vicaris
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 7 Oct 1610
- Christening Location:
- Church of St. Leonard, Ribbesford, Worcestershire, England
- Death Date:
- from 1 Feb 1656 to 4 Apr 1660
- Death Location:
- prob. New Haven, New Haven Co., Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Wakeman
- Marriage Date:
- 28 Jan 1628/1629
- Marriage Location:
- Bewdley, Worcestershire, England
Samuel Wakeman (Ahnentafel No:4022 )
Burial stones marked "E.W." at Center Church in New Haven, Connecticut, are said to be for Elizabeth Wakeman. Those stones are inscribed 1658 (headstone) and 1657/8 (footstone).
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Hopkins
- 1 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, Baptism for Elizabeth Hopkyns.
- 2 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, Baptism for daughter Helena Wakeman.
- 3 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, Baptism record for son Samuel Wakeman.
- 4 England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, Baptism record for Elizxabethe Hopkyns.
- 5 Fairfield, CT: Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 1, pp. 631-632.
- 6 The American Genealogist, 1972, Vol. 48, p. 209.
- 7 U.S., New England Marriages Prior to 1700, p. 772, Marriage of John Wakeman and Elizabeth Hopkins.
- 8 Kirkman, Grace Goodyear, Genealogy of the Goodyear Family, San Francisco, California: Cubery and Company, Book and Job Printers (1899), 58, gives Elizabeth's name as Helena.
- 9 Wakman, Robert P., Wakeman Genealogy, Meriden, Connecticut: The Journal Publishing Company (1900), 67-68.