8th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 5th Great-grandmother of Melville Fuller — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- ----- Scudder
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 14 JAN 1668/1669 to 30 NOV 1680
- Death Location:
- prob. Salem, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Edward Giles
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 6 Oct 1635
- Marriage Location:
John Giles (Ahnentafel No:84 )
Bridget is the granddaughter of Henry Scudder and is believed to be the child of one of his daughters.
Additional marriages for Bridget -----
- Thomas Verry
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1621
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Bridget -----
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1945, Vol. 22, p. 207.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1997, Vol. 72, pp. 298-300.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1984, Vol. 60, p. 176.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 2, G-O, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 765.
- 5 Cutler, Nahum S., A Cutler Memorial and Genealogical History: Containing the Names of a Large Proportion of the Cutlers in . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Co. (1889), 320.
- 6 Meggison, Michael Thomas, "#71 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: The Immediate New England and Royal Ancestry of the Beach Boys", (accessed 11/21/2016).
- 7 Perley, Sidney, The History of Salem, Massachusetts, Volume 1, 1626-1637, Salem, Massachusetts: Sidney Perley (1924), 281.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "Update for Ancestors of American Presidents", (accessed 03/04/2016).