8th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 16th Great-grandfather of Melville Fuller — 19th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Henry III, King of England
- Eleanor of Provence
- Birth Date:
- 16 Jan 1244/1245
- Birth Location:
- London, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 5 Jun 1296
- Death Location:
- Bayonne, France
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Blanche of Artois
- Marriage Date:
- from 18 DEC 1275 to 19 JAN 1275/1276
- Marriage Location:
Henry Plantagenet (Ahnentafel No:236250 )
1st Earl of Lancaster and Leicester
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Edmund Plantagenet
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2004, Vol. 79, p. 19.
- 2 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374, 377.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 623.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 25, 27.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Edmund Crouchback", _1st_Earl_of_Lancaster, (accessed 01/23/2014).