8th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 17th Great-grandmother of Melville Fuller — 20th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Ramon Berenguer IV of Provence
- Beatrice of Savoy
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1217
- Birth Location:
- Aix-en-Provence, France
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Jun 1291
- Death Location:
- Amesbury, Wiltshire, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Henry III, King of England
- Marriage Date:
- 14 Jan 1236
- Marriage Location:
- Canterbury Cathedral, Canterbury, Kent, England
Edward I, King of England
Edmund Plantagenet (Ahnentafel No:472500 )
Eleanor of Provence
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eleanor of Provence
- 1 The American Genealogist, 2004, Vol. 79, p. 19.
- 2 Burke, John and John Bernard Burke, The Royal Families of England, Scotland, and Wales, with their Descendants, Sovereigns and Subjects, Vol. II, London: J. Billing, Printer and Stereotyper (1851), Pedigree xv: Frevile Lambton Burne, Esq..
- 3 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 71.
- 4 Luther, George A., editor and compiler, The Luther Genealogy: A History of the Descendants of Captain John Luther, Who Arrived in the Massachusetts Bay Colony, 1630-1635, Penobscot Press (2001), 81.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 374, 377.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 623, 944, 963.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 25.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Eleanor of Provence", (accessed 02/21/2010).