8th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 21st Great-grandmother of Melville Fuller — 24th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Roger de Clare
- Maud de St. Hilary
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 4 Jun 1225
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Geoffrey FitzPiers
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 29 May 1205
- Marriage Location:
John FitzGeoffrey (Ahnentafel No:4913490 )
Aveline de Clare's given name is also seen as Avelina.
Aveline de Clare
View famous kin of Aveline de Clare
Additional marriages for Aveline de Clare
- William de Munchanesy
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Aveline de Clare
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1981, Vol. 57, p. 32.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, p. 80.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 548, 551.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 225-226.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 189.