7th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 15th Great-grandfather of Morrison Waite — 18th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edmund FitzAlan
- Alice de Warenne
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1313
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 24 Jan 1376
- Death Location:
- Arundel Castle, Sussex, England
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Eleanor Plantagenet
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Feb 1344
- Marriage Location:
- Ditton Church, Stoke Poges, Buckinghamshire, England
Richard FitzAlan (Ahnentafel No:80942 )
10th/3rd Earl of Arundel
Richard FitzAlan's surname is also seen as Arundel.
Additional marriages for Richard FitzAlan
- Isabel le Despencer
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Feb 1320/1321
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Richard FitzAlan
- 1 Mosley, Charles, editor, Burke's Peerage and Baronetage, 106th edition, Crans, Switzerland: Burke's Peerage (Genealogical Books) Ltd. (1999), 1030.
- 2 Richardson, Douglas and Kimball G. Everingham, Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial & Medieval Families, 2nd Edition, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2011), Vol. III, p. 190.
- 3 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 296, 363, 377.
- 4 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America Before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 26.
- 5 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 26, 111.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Richard FitzAlan, 10th Earl of Arundel", _10th_Earl_of_Arundel, (accessed 03/01/2010).