7th Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Morrison Waite — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Dudley
- Sarah Pratt
- Birth Date:
- 15 Nov 1701
- Birth Location:
- Saybrook, MIddlesex, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 8 Mar 1800
- Death Location:
- Lyme, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Marvin Cemetery, Lyme, New London, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- Samuel Selden
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1721
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Selden (Ahnentafel No:12 )
Additional marriages for Deborah Dudley
- Noadiah Brainerd
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1745
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Deborah Dudley
- 1 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, pp. 56-57.
- 2 Brainard, Lucy Abigail, The Genealogy of the Brainerd-Brainard Family in America, 1649-1908, Vol. 1, Hartford, Connecticut: Hartford Press (1908), Part 1, 43.
- 3 Chapman, Rev. Frederick W., The Pratt Family: Or the Descendants of Lieut. William Pratt, One of the First Settlers of Ha rtford and Say-Brook . . ., Hartford: Case, Lockwood and Company (1864), 71.
- 4 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2003, Vol. 36, p. 383.
- 5 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2005, Vol. 38,. pp. 193, 196.
- 6 Dudley, Dean, Supplement to the History and Genealogy of the Dudley Family, Wakefield, Massachusetts: Published by the Author (1898), 85.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 162, 164.
- 8 Rogers, Sophie Selden, et. al., Selden Ancestry: A Family History Giving the Ancestors and Descendants of George Shattuck Sel den and His Wife . . ., Oil City, Pennsylvania: Edwin Van Deusen Selden (1931), 10.
- 9 Whittemore, Henry, Our New England Ancestors and their Descendants, New York: New England Ancestral Pub. Co. (1900), 79.