Chase A. Clark
18th Governor of Idaho
- 2nd Great-grandmother of Chase A. Clark — 5th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Daniel Hussey
- Sarah Gorham
- Birth Date:
- 30 Nov 1744
- Birth Location:
- Nantucket County, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 10 Jul 1830
- Death Location:
- prob. Centre (near Polecat Creek), Greensboro, Guilford, North Carolina
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Daniel Worth
- Marriage Date:
- 9 Feb 1764
- Marriage Location:
- Nantucket, Nantucket Co., Massachusetts
David Worth (Ahnentafel No:10 )
Eunice Hussey's birth is given as "30th 9 mo. 1744" which would indicate she was born in November and not September which is sometimes given in publications.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eunice Hussey
- 1 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No. 7322, Membership application for Horace Waldo Porter.
- 2 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No. 20124, Membership application for Francis Logan Porter.
- 3 History of North Carolina, Vol. 6: North Carolina Biography, Chicago and New York: The Lewis Publishing Company (1919), 290.
- 4 Sons of the Revolution in State of Virginia Quarterly Magazine, 1922, Vol. 1, No. 1, p. 44.
- 5 U.S., Quaker Meeting Records, 1681-1935, Deep River Monthly Meeting, Marriage record for son David Worth and Eunice Gardner.
- 6 Nantucket Historical Society, The Barney Genealogical Record, (accessed 05/08/2020).
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 206.
- 8 White, Elizabeth Pearson, John Howland of the Mayflower, Vol. 1, Camden, Maine: Picton Press (1990, 7th printing 2014), 344, 598-599.