39th Governor of North Carolina
- 5th Great-grandmother of Jonathan Worth — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Richard Kimball Jr.
- Ursula Scott
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1617
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 17 Jun 1658
- Death Location:
- Salisbury, Essex, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- John Severance
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1635
- Marriage Location:
Mary Severance (Ahnentafel No:115 )
Abigail Kimball may have been the one baptized at Hitcham, Suffolk, England, on 05 NOV 1617.
The Salisbury vital records give Abigail Kimball's death date as 17: 4m : 1658, which would be 17 JUN 1658. However, some published sources give the date as 19 JUN 1658.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Abigail Kimball
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Salisbury, Vol. 1, p. 615, Death record for Abigail Severans.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Salisbury, Vol. 1, p. 216, Birth records for children of John and Abigail Severans.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. IV, I-L, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2005), 158.
- 4 Cutter, William Richard, Genealogical and Personal Memoirs Relating to the Families of the State of Massachusetts, Volume 1, New York: Lewis Historical Publishing Company (1910), 184.
- 5 Davis, Walter Goodwin, The Ancestry of Phoebe Tilton, 1775-1847, Portland, Maine: Anthoensen Press (1947), 112-113.
- 6 Starbuck, Alexander, The History of Nantucket County, Island and Town including Genealogies of First Settlers, Boston: C. E. Goodspeed and Co. (1924), 699.