Frederick Law Olmsted
- Mother of Frederick Law Olmsted — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Hull
- Abigail Anne Doolittle
- Birth Date:
- 9 Sep 1800
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Old North Cemetery, Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut
- Spouse Name:
- John Olmsted
- Marriage Date:
- 5 Jun 1821
- Marriage Location:
- Hartford, Hartford, Connecticut
Frederick Law Olmsted (Ahnentafel No:1 )
John Hull Olmsted
Charlotte Law Hull
View famous kin of Charlotte Law Hull
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Charlotte Law Hull
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 12/19/2021).
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1982, Vol. 136, p. 325.
- 3 New Haven, CT: Families of Ancient New Haven, Vol. 4, p. 888.
- 4 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, National No. 5482, Membership application for Fredercik Law Olmsted.
- 5 White, Lorraine Cook, ed., Connecticut, U.S., Town Marriage Records, pre-1870 (Barbour Collection), originally published as The Barbour Collection of Connecticut Town Vital Records, Vol. 1-55, Marriage record for John Olmsted and Charlotte Law Hull.
- 6 Wikipedia, "Frederick Law Olmsted", (accessed 12/19/2021).