- 3rd Great-grandfather of Maude Adams — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Chipman
- Abigail Lothrop
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1727
- Birth Location:
- prob. Groton, New London, Connecticut
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- AFT 1790
- Death Location:
- prob. Sunderland, Bennington, Vermont
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Daggett
- Marriage Date:
- 18 Oct 1749
- Marriage Location:
- Lebanon, New London, Connecticut
Barnabas Lothrop Chipman (Ahnentafel No:26 )
Amos Chipman may have married at Sunderland, Vermont, 27 APR 1773, as his second wife Abigail Born-- or Boardman, possibly a widow.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Amos Chipman
- 1 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No 5049, Membership application for Maude Ewing Adams Kiskadden.
- 2 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No 50732, Application for Crandall Bland Giddings.
- 3 General Society of Mayflower Descendants Membership Applications, 1620-1920, General No 22068, Membership application for Manda (Booth) Morrison.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Mayflower 500: Five Hundred Notable Descendants of the Founding Families on the Mayflower, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2020), 268.
- 5 White, Elizabeth Pearson, John Howland of the Mayflower, Vol. 3, Rockland, Maine: Picton Press (2008, 2nd printing 2011), 113, 370-372.