Ancestry of Sir
Robert Laird Borden
8th Prime Minister of Canada
- 3rd Great-grandmother of Robert Laird Borden — 6th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Cornell Jr.
- Sarah Earle
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1673
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Richard Borden
- Marriage Date:
- Marriage Location:
Samuel Borden (Ahnentafel No:16 )
Innocent is often mistaken to be the daughter of Gersham and Mary (Tripp) Wodell, but the evidence overwhelmingly supports her as the daughter of Thomas and Sarah (Earle) Cornell.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Innocent Cornell
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register , 1975, Vol. 129, pp. 33, 342, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 1 , Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912) , 9, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 3 The American Genealogist , New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online) , 1982, Vol. 58, p. 79, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 4 Brenneman, Richard E. , "Notable Kin - New England in Hollywood, Part Three: The Possible Rhode Island Ancestry of Ma rilyn Monroe" , www.americanancestors.org/notable-kin-the-possible-rhode-island-ancestry-of-marilyn-monroe , (accessed 10/09/2014), New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 5 Cornell, Rev. John , Genealogy of the Cornell Family: Being an Account of the Descendants of Thomas Cornell of Por tsmouth, R.I. , New York: Press of T.A. Wright (1902) , 25, Internet Archive (Digital Library).
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd , Notable Ki n, Volume 2 , Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999) , 95.
- 7 Robinson, Caroline E. , The Hazard Family of Rhode Island, 1635-1894: Being a Genealogy and History of the Descendant s of Thomas Hazard . . . , Boston: Printed for the Author (1896) , 9, 20, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Weld, Hattie Borden, comp. , Historical and Genealogical Record of the Descendants as far as Known of Richard and Joan Bor den . . . , (1899) , 66-68, Google Books (Digital Library).