Author of In Cold Blood
- 10th Great-grandfather of Truman Capote — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lionel Branch
- Valentia Sparkes
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1598/1602
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 20 JUN 1678 to 20 FEB 1681/1682
- Death Location:
- Henrico County, Virginia
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Mary Addy
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 2 Sep 1619
- Marriage Location:
- St. Peter's, Westcheap, London, England
Thomas Branch (Ahnentafel No:2788 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Christopher Branch
- 1 "Mary Addy - Christopher Branch Family, m. 1619 Eng", The Virginia Genealogist, Oct 2002, Vol. 46, Issue 4 .
- 2 Genealogies of Virginia Families: from the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 1 , Adams-Chiles, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1981), 223.
- 3 Branch, Carolyn Paul, Branch Family History: Abingdon, England - Jamestown, Virginia - Callaway County, Missouri, Fulton, Missouri: Oak Holler Publishing (2007), 31.
- 4 Dorman, John Frederick, Adventurers of Purse and Person , Virginia, 1607-1624/5, 4th ed., Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 366-367.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 159-160.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 507.
- 7 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 822.
- 8 Tyler, Lyon G., ed., William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, Vol. 25, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1917), 61.
- 9 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 67, No. 1, January 1959, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1959), Pedigree foldout between pages 96 and 97.