Author of In Cold Blood
- 10th Great-grandmother of Truman Capote — 13th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Francis Addy
- Margaret Lee
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 16 Aug 1593
- Christening Location:
- Darton, Yorkshire, England
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Christopher Branch
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 2 Sep 1619
- Marriage Location:
- St. Peter's, Westcheap, London, England
Thomas Branch (Ahnentafel No:2788 )
Mary Addy's maiden name is also seen as Addie.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Addy
- 1 "Mary Addy - Christopher Branch Family, m. 1619 Eng", The Virginia Genealogist, Oct 2002, Vol. 46, Issue 4 .
- 2 Genealogies of Virginia Families: from the Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Vol. 1 , Adams-Chiles, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1981), 223.
- 3 Dorman, John Frederick, Adventurers of Purse and Person , Virginia, 1607-1624/5, 4th ed., Vol. 1, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 366-367.
- 4 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 159-160.
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States (2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 507.
- 6 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 900 Immigrants to the American Colonies, Quebec, or the United States ( 2 vols.), Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (2018), 822.
- 7 Tyler, Lyon G., ed., William and Mary College Quarterly Historical Magazine, Vol. 25, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1917), 61.
- 8 Virginia Historical Society, The Virginia Magazine of History and Biography, Volume 67, No. 1, January 1959, Richmond, Virginia: Whittet and Shepperson (1959), Pedigree foldout between pages 96 and 97.