Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 5th Great-grandmother of Francis Emroy Warren — 8th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nathaniel Bliss
- Catherine Chapin
- Birth Date:
- 12 Nov 1649
- Birth Location:
- Springfield, Hampden, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 3 Apr 1745
- Death Location:
- Colchester, New London, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nathaniel Foote
- Marriage Date:
- 2 May 1672
- Marriage Location:
Sarah Foote (Ahnentafel No:75 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Margaret Bliss
- 1 Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906, Birth record for son Josiah Foott [sic].
- 2 Massachusetts, Springfield Vital Records, 1638-1887, Birth record for Margaret Bliss.
- 3 Bliss, John Homer, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880, Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881), 36.
- 4 Chapin, Gilbert Warren, The Chapin Book of Genealogical Data with Brief Sketches of the Descendants of Deacon Samuel Chapin, Vol. 1, Hartford, Connecticut: Chapin Family Association (1924), 4.
- 5 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. and his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 27, 29-30.
- 6 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 20-21, 41, 43.
- 7 Goodwin, Nathaniel, The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethersfield, Conn., with . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849), 48.
- 8 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.