Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 6th Great-grandfather of Francis Emroy Warren — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Nathaniel Foote
- Elizabeth Deming
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 5 Mar 1619/1620
- Christening Location:
- Shalford, Essex, England
- Death Date:
- ABT 1655
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Smith
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1647
- Marriage Location:
Nathaniel Foote (Ahnentafel No:150 )
Nathaniel Foote Jr.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Nathaniel Foote Jr.
- 1 Connecticut Births and Christenings, 1649-1906, Birth record for son Nathaniel Foote.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1998, Vol. 152, p. 174.
- 3 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 400.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 542.
- 5 Bliss, John Homer, Genealogy of the Bliss Family in America, From About the Year 1550-1880, Boston, Massachusetts: Printed by the Author (1881), 36.
- 6 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Resident s of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 30.
- 7 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. a nd his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 23, 27-28.
- 8 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 41-43, 99.
- 9 Goodwin, Nathaniel, The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethers field, Conn., with . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849), 47-48.
- 10 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 15-16, 18.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.
- 12 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 207.