Francis Emroy Warren
1st Governor of Wyoming
- 7th Great-grandmother of Francis Emroy Warren — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- ----- Deming
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1595
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 28 Jul 1683
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nathaniel Foote
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1617
- Marriage Location:
Nathaniel Foote Jr. (Ahnentafel No:300 )
Additional marriages for Elizabeth Deming
- Thomas Welles
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1646
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Elizabeth Deming
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1926, Vol. 80, p. 300.
- 2 The American Genealogist, 1977, Vol. 53, pp. 205-206.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1979, Vol. 55, pp. 28-31.
- 4 American Ancestors, "Boris Johnson: Foote Ancestry", (accessed 04/15/2020).
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles and others, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. II, C-F , Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2001), 542.
- 6 Case, Lafayette Wallace, M.D., The Goodrich Family in America: A Genealogy of the Descendants of John and William Goodrich o f Wethersfield, Conn., . . ., Chicago: Fergus Printing Company (1889), 33.
- 7 Churchil, Gardner Asaph and Nathaniel Wiley Churchill, The Churchill Family in America, n. p.: Published by the Family of Gardner A. Churchill (1904), 324.
- 8 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 2003, Vol. 36, p. 384.
- 9 Foote, Abram W., Foote Family Comprising the Genealogy and History of Nathaniel Foote of Wethersfield, Conn. a nd his Descendants, Vol. 1, Rutland, Vermont: Marble City Press - The Tuttle Company (1907), 17-22.
- 10 Frost, Josephine C., Ancestors of Henry Ward Beecher and His Wife Eunice White Bullard, Unknown: Unknown (1927), 41-42, 112-113.
- 11 Goodwin, Nathaniel, The Foote Family: or the Descendants of Nathaniel Foote, One of the First Settlers of Wethers field, Conn., with . . ., Hartford: Press of Case, Tiffany and Company (1849), 47.
- 12 Hook, James William, Lieut. Samuel Smith, His Children and One Line of Descendants and Related Families, New Haven, Connecticut: Unknown (1953), 15.
- 13 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 552.
- 14 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 168-169.
- 15 Patterson, Williams, John Stoddard of Wethersfield, Conn., and His Descendants, 1642-1872, Newark Valley, New York: Printed for Private Circulation (1873), 13.
- 16 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 1, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1998), 175.
- 17 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 110.
- 18 Talcott, S. V., The Goodrich Family, New York: Martin and Allardyce (1912), 1.
- 19 Tracy, Evert E., M.D., comp., Tracy Genealogy: Ancestors and Descendants of Lieutenant Thomas Tracy of Norwich, Conn., 1660, Albany, New York: Joel Munsell's Sons, Publishers (1898), 23.
- 20 Welles, Albert, History of the Welles Family in England and Normandy: With the Derivation From Their Progenit ors of . . ., New York: Albert Welles (1876), 98-109.
- 21 White, Almira Larkin White, ed., Ancestry of John Barber White and of his Descendants, Haverhill, Massachusetts: Press of C.H. Webster (1913), 207-208.