Movie, Television and Stage Actor
- 7th Great-grandmother of Tim Daly — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Lawrence Smith
- Mary Clegg
- Birth Date:
- 28 Feb 1642
- Birth Location:
- Dorchester (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- 5 Jun 1642
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 6 Mar 1732
- Death Location:
- Woodstock, Windham, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Nathaniel Johnson
- Marriage Date:
- 29 Apr 1667
- Marriage Location:
- Roxbury (now Boston), Suffolk, Massachusetts
Smith Johnson (Ahnentafel No:414 )
- Paul Johnson, in his book "Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts (1951)," states that Mary died on 06 MAR 1731/2 at the age of 90. This is an obvious error as right next to the death listing in the Woodstock Vital Records is a listing for Mary giving birth to a son Nathaniel that same day. Obviously Mary did not die during childbirth at the age of 90.
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mary Smith
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Roxbury Marriages, Vol. 2, Page 371.
- 2 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Dorchester City Document No. 59, Vol. 1, Page 4.
- 3 Connecticut Society of Genealogists, The Connecticut Nutmegger, 1999, Vol. 32, p. 204.
- 4 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 324-326, 329-330.
- 5 Johnson, Paul Franklin, et. al., Genealogy of Captain John Johnson of Roxbury, Massachusetts: Generations I to XIV, Los Angeles, California: Privately printed by The Commonwealth Press, Inc. (1951), 10.
- 6 Linzee, John William, The History of Peter Parker and Sarah Ruggles of Roxbury, Mass. and Their Ancestors and Descendants, Boston: Privately Printed (1913), 380.