Co-founder and CEO of athenahealth
- Great-grandfather of Jonathan Bush — 4th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edwin Alphonso Bradley
- Mariana Gulick
- Birth Date:
- 16 Feb 1883
- Birth Location:
- Montclair, Essex, New Jersey
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 25 Aug 1949
- Death Location:
- Los Angeles County, California
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Florence Van Vleck
- Marriage Date:
- 23 Feb 1911
- Marriage Location:
- New Jersey
Harold Hall Van Vleck Bradley
Horace Russ Van Vleck Bradley (Ahnentafel No:6 )
Harold Hall Bradley
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Harold Hall Bradley
- 1 California, U.S., Death Index, 1940-1997, Death record for Harold Hall Bradley.
- 2 Federal Census, NJ, Essex County, 1920, Montclair Ward 5, E.D. 87, Sheet 8B, Image 16 of 29.
- 3 New Jersey, State Census, 1915, Essex County, Montclair, Sheet 6A, Image 959 of 1049.
- 4 New Jersey, U.S., Births and Christenings Index, 1660-1931, Birth record for Harold H Bradley, date may be in error as birth year given as 1882.
- 5 New Jersey, U.S., Marriage Index, 1901-2016, Marriage record for Harold Bradley and Florence Vanvleck.
- 6 Scotland, National Probate Index (Calendar of Confirmations and Inventories), 1876-1936, Probate file for father Edwin Alphonso Bradley.
- 7 U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925, 22 SEP 1924, Application for spouse Florence Van Vleck Bradley.
- 8 U.S., Passport Applications, 1795-1925, 04 OCT 1904, Application for Harold Hall Bradley.
- 9 U.S., Social Security Applications and Claims Index, 1936-2007, Record for son Hall Vanvleck Bradley.
- 10 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, S.A.R. #21669, Membership application for Harold Hall Bradley.
- 11 U.S., World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918, Draft registration for Harold Hall Bradley.
- 12 U.S., World War II Draft Registration Cards, 1942, Draft registration for Harold Hall Bradley.