TV Personality and Host
- 9th Great-grandfather of Billy Bush — 12th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Matthew St. John
- Mary Tinker
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 10 Jun 1633
- Christening Location:
- St. Nicholas Cole Abbey, London, England
- Death Date:
- 12 Aug 1693
- Death Location:
- Norwalk, Fairfield, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Elizabeth Stanley
- Marriage Date:
- BEF Dec 1656
- Marriage Location:
Sarah St. John (Ahnentafel No:1385 )
Elizabeth St. John
Mark St. John's surname is also seen as Sension.
Mark St. John
Additional marriages for Mark St. John
- Dorothy Smith
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 21 Jan 1691/1692
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Mark St. John
- 1 Fairfield, CT: Families of Old Fairfield, Vol. 1, p. 82.
- 2 The American Genealogist, July 2005, Vol. 80, p. 222.
- 3 The American Genealogist, 1933, Vol. 10, pp. 12.
- 4 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. V, M-P, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2007), 141.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration: Immigrants to New England 1634-1635, Vol. VI, R-S, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 231-232, 465.
- 6 Boughton, James, A Genealogy of the Families of John Rockwell, of Stamford, Conn., 1641, and Ralph Keeler, of Hartford, Conn., 1639, New York: William F. Jones, Publisher (1903), 6.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 733.
- 8 Phoenix, S. Whitney, The Whitney Family of Connecticut, and its Affiliations . . . of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878, Vol. 1, New York: Privately Printed (1878), 16.
- 9 Roberts, Gary Boyd, "#61 Royal Descents, Notable Kin, and Printed Sources: Notable Descendants of the Stanleys of Hartford", (accessed 11/11/2014).
- 10 Roberts, Gary Boyd, Notable Kin, Volume 2, Santa Clarita, California: Carl Boyer, 3rd (1999), 126.
- 11 Roberts, Gary Boyd, comp., Ancestors of American Presidents, 2009 Edition, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (2009), 461.
- 12 Selleck, Rev. Charles Melbourne, Norwalk, Norwalk, Connecticut: Harry M. Gardner, Printer (1896), 40, 93, 326.