70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 31st Generation — 28th Great-grandmother of Mitt Romney
- Ahnentafel No:
- Edward Aetheling
- Agatha -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1045
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 16 Nov 1093
- Death Location:
- Edinburgh Castle, Edinburgh, Scotland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Church of the Holy Trinity, Dumferline, Fife, Scotland
- Spouse Name:
- Malcolm III of Scotland
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 1068
- Marriage Location:
- Dumferline, Fife, Scotland
- Maud of Scotland
St. Margaret of Scotland
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for St. Margaret of Scotland
- 1 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, (New England Historic and Genealogical Society), 1970, Vol. 124, p. 86.
- 2 American Society of Genealogists, The Genealogist, Rockport, Maine: Picton Press, 1989, Vol. 10, No. 1, p. 4.
- 3 Browning, Charles H., Americans of Royal Descent: A Collection of Genealogies of American Families Whose Lineage is Traced to . . ., 2nd Ed., Philadelphia: Porter and Coates (1891), 159.
- 4 Fraser, ed. Antonia, The Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, New York: Alfred A. Knopf (1975), 25.
- 5 Morris, Jean, The Monarchs of England, New York: Charterhouse (1975), 29.
- 6 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. III, pp. 312, 635.
- 7 Richardson, Douglas, Royal Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, Salt Lake City, Utah: Douglas Richardson (2013), Vol. IV, pp. 576-578.
- 8 Wikipedia, "Saint Margaret of Scotland", (accessed 04/12/2011).