70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 12th Generation — 9th Great-grandfather of Mitt Romney
- Ahnentafel No:
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1585
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Nov 1662
- Death Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Sarah Scott
- Marriage Date:
- BEF 1621
- Marriage Location:
- Isaac Graves
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Thomas Graves
- 1 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 2007, Vol. 82, pp. 107-108, 110, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1962, Vol. 38, p. 203, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 3 Andrews, Henry Porter, The Descendants of John Porter of Windsor, Conn. 1635-9, Vol. 1, Saratoga Springs: G. W. Ball, Book and Job Printer (1893), 114, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Fenno-Gendrot, Almira Torrey Blake, The Ancestry and Allied Families of Nathan Blake 3rd and Susan (Torrey) Blake, Early Residents of East Corinth, Vermont, Boston, Massachusetts: Published by the Author, at the Stanhope Press (1916), 27-28, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 5 Holman, Mary Lovering, Ancestry of Colonel John Harrington Stevens and his Wife Frances Helen Miller, Vol. 1, Concord, New Hampshire: Privately Printed at The Rumford Press (1948), 367, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 6 Jacobus, Donald Lines and Edgar Francis Waterman, Hale, House and Related Families: Mainly of the Connecticut River Valley, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (1978, reprinted from 1952), 577, Hathi Trust Digital Library.
- 7 Smith, John Montague, et. al., History of the Town of Sunderland, Massachusetts, 1673-1899: Which Originally Embraced Within Its Limits the . . ., Greenfield, Massachusetts: Press of E. A. Hall and Company (1899), 348-349, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Wells, Daniel White and Reuben Field Wells, A History of Hatfield, Massachusetts, Springfield, Massachusetts: F. C. H. Gibbons (1910), 409, Internet Archive (Digital Library).