70th Governor of Massachusetts
- 23rd Generation — 20th Great-grandfather of Mitt Romney
- Ahnentafel No:
- Roger la Zouche
- Margaret -----
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Ashby, Leicestershire, England
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- from 18 Apr 1279 to 25 Jun 1279
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Milicent de Cantilupe
- Marriage Date:
- ABT 13 Dec 1273
- Marriage Location:
- William la Zouche
Eudo la Zouche's given name is also seen as Eon or William.
Eudo la Zouche
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Eudo la Zouche
- 1 The American Genealogist, New Haven, Connecticut: D. L. Jacobus (issues newer than 5 years not online), 1995, Vol. 70, p. 100, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 2 Adams, Arthur, The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Company (1964), 65.
- 3 Berry, William, County Genealogies: Pedigrees of the Families in the County of Sussex, London: Sherwood, Gilbert, and Piper (1830), 352, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 4 Buck, J. Orton and Timothy Field Beard, Pedigrees of Some of the Emperor Charlemagne's Descendants, Volume III, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (1996), 241, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 5 Roberts, Gary Boyd, The Royal Descents of 600 Immigrants to the American Colonies or the United States, Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. (2008), 526.
- 6 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists Who Came to America before 1700, 8th Edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Company (2004), 47, 183, 211.
- 7 Weis, Frederick Lewis, et. al., The Magna Charta Sureties, 1215: The Barons Named in the Magna Charta, 1215 and Some of their . . ., 5th edition, Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc. (Third Printing, 2006), 78.
- 8 Wurts, John S., Magna Charta, New York: Brookfield Publishing Company (1942), 119, 1654.