- 7th Great-grandfather of Tamsin Todd — 10th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- John Vinton
- Ann -----
- Birth Date:
- 2 Mar 1650
- Birth Location:
- Lynn, Essex, Massachusetts
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 13 Nov 1727
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Hannah Green
- Marriage Date:
- 16 Aug 1677
- Marriage Location:
- Malden, Middlesex, Massachusetts
Thomas Vinton (Ahnentafel No:278 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for John Vinton
- 1 Massachusetts: Vital Records, 1620-1850, Lynn Births, Page 410, [Birth].
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Apr 1853, Vol. 7, Page 165, [Birth].
- 3 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Jul 1851, Vol. 5, Page 342, [Birth].
- 4 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, Apr 1906, Vol. 60, p. 209.
- 5 Representative Men and Old Families of Rhode Island, Vol. 1, Chicago: J. H. Beers and Co. (1908), 658.
- 6 Hills, William Sanford, and Thomas Hills, Genealogical Data Relating to the Ancestry and Descendants of William Hills . . ., Boston: Press of Alfred Mudge and Son (1902), 74.
- 7 Jordan, John W., Colonial and Revolutionary Families of Pennsylvania: Genealogical and Personal Memoirs, Volum e 2, New York and Chicago: The Lewis Publishing Co. (1911), 1089.
- 8 Kingman, Bradford, History of Brockton, Plymouth County, Massachusetts, 1656-1894, Syracuse, New York: D. Mason and Company, Publishers, Biographical appendix p. 18.
- 9 Vinton, John Adams, The Vinton Memorial Comprising A Genealogy of the Descendants of John Vinton of Lynn, 1648, Boston: S.K. Whipple and Company (1858), 14-20.