RMS Titanic Victim
- 1st Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Joseph Turner Ryerson
- Ellen Griffin Larned
- Birth Date:
- 12 Jan 1851
- Birth Location:
- Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 15 Apr 1912
- Death Location:
- at sea
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
RMS Titanic victim
Arthur Larned Ryerson
Marriages for Arthur Larned Ryerson
- Emily Maria Borie
- Marriage Date:
- 31 Jan 1889
- Marriage Location:
- St Paul's of Chestnut Hill Episcopal Church, Philadelphia, Philadelphia Co., Pennsylvania
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Arthur Larned Ryerson
- 1 Gravestone image at FindAGrave.com, (accessed 11/03/2020).
- 2 Pennsylvania and New Jersey, U.S., Church and Town Records, 1669-2013, Marriage record for Arthur Ryerson and Emily Maria Borie.
- 3 The Daily Star (Oneonta, New York), 28 APR 1997, "Otsego man slips away from his family".
- 4 UK, RMS Titanic, Deaths at Sea, 1912, Death record for Arthur Ryerson.
- 5 Ryerson, Albert Winslow, The Ryerson Genealogy: Genealogy and History of the Knickerbocker Families of Ryerson, Ryerse, Ryerss . . ., Chicago: Privately printed for Edward L. Ryerson (1916), 90, 157.
- 6 The Society of the Cincinnati in the State of New Jersey, "Arthur Larned Ryerson Esq.", (accessed 11/03/2020).
- 7 Titanic Inquiry Project, "United States Senate Inquiry, Day 16: Affidavit of Emily Ryerson", (accessed 11/03/2020).
- 8 Wikipedia, "Emily Ryerson", (accessed 11/03/2020).
- 9 Woodruff, Isaac Ogden, Biographies of the Class of 1871, Yale College, and Report of the 40th-Anniversary Reunion, New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1914), 107-109.