RMS Titanic Victim
- Father of Arthur Ryerson — 2nd Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Thomas Ryerson
- Mary Turner
- Birth Date:
- 25 Mar 1813
- Birth Location:
- near Chester, Delaware, Pennsylvania
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- 9 Mar 1883
- Death Location:
- Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Graceland Cemetery, Chicago, Cook, Illinois
- Spouse Name:
- Ellen Griffin Larned
- Marriage Date:
- 25 Oct 1848
- Marriage Location:
Arthur Larned Ryerson (Ahnentafel No:1 )
Edward Larned Ryerson
Joseph Turner Ryerson
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Turner Ryerson
- 1 Find A Grave, (accessed 11/03/2020).
- 2 Pennsylvania and New Jersey, U.S., Church and Town Records, 1669-2013, Marriage record for son Arthur Ryerson and Emily Maria Borie.
- 3 The Daily Star (Oneonta, New York), 28 APR 1997, "Otsego man slips away from his family".
- 4 U.S., Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land Warrant Application Files, 1800-1900, 15 AUG 1823, Pension records for father Thomas Ryerson.
- 5 Learned, William Law, comp., The Learned Family (Learned, Larned, Learnard, Larnard and Lerned) Being Descendants of Willi am Learned . . . 2nd Ed., Albany: Weed-Parsons Printing Company, Printers (1898), 202.
- 6 Ryerson, Albert Winslow, The Ryerson Genealogy: Genealogy and History of the Knickerbocker Families of Ryerson, Ryerse , Ryerss . . ., Chicago: Privately printed for Edward L. Ryerson (1916), 41, 89-90.
- 7 Woodruff, Isaac Ogden, Biographies of the Class of 1871, Yale College, and Report of the 40th-Anniversary Reunion, New Haven, Connecticut: The Tuttle, Morehouse and Taylor Company (1914), 107.