Co-Founder, American Ballet Theatre
- 6th Great-grandmother of Lucia Chase — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Samuel Edson
- Susanna -----
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1653
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- BY 28 Sep 1727
- Death Location:
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Ezra Dean
- Marriage Date:
- 17 Dec 1678
- Marriage Location:
- Bridgewater, Plymouth, Massachusetts
Seth Dean (Ahnentafel No:130 )
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Bethiah Edson
- 1 Dutchess County, NY: The Settlers of the Beekman Patent, Vol. 4, p. 103.
- 2 New England Historical and Genealogical Register, 1849, Vol. 3, p. 384.
- 3 Representative Men and Old Families of Southeastern Massachusetts, Volume 3, (Chicago: J. H. Beers and Company (1912)), 1761.
- 4 The Mayflower Descendant, 1937, Vol. 34, p. 181, Will of Samuel Edson Sr.
- 5 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #92642, Membership application for Herbert Clark Dean.
- 6 Dean, Arthur D., Genealogy of the Dean Family: Descended from Ezra Dean, of Plainfield, Conn. and Cranston, R. I., Scranton, Pennsylvania: F. H. Gerlock and Company (1903), 25.
- 7 Dean, James Eldon and H. Clark Dean, The Ancestry and Descendants of Walter Deane, 1612-1693, of South Chard, England and Taunton, Plymouth, . . ., Stonington, Maine: Penobscot Press (2013), Vol. 1, pp. 47-48.
- 8 Edson, Carroll Andrew, ed., Edson Family History and Genealogy: Descendants of Samuel Edson of Salem and Bridgewater, Mass., Ann Arbor, Michigan: Lithographed by Edwards Bros. (1969), 28, 50.