Co-Founder, American Ballet Theatre
- 6th Great-grandfather of Lucia Chase — 9th Generation
- Ahnentafel No:
- Martyn Kellogg
- Prudence Bird
- Birth Date:
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- 1 Apr 1626
- Christening Location:
- Great Leighs, Essex, England
- Death Date:
- from 27 Jun 1707 to 4 Feb 1708
- Death Location:
- Farmington, Hartford, Connecticut
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Abigail Terry
- Marriage Date:
- 9 May 1667
- Marriage Location:
- Hadley, Hampshire, Massachusetts
Jonathan Kellogg (Ahnentafel No:204 )
Some sources give the name of Joseph Kellogg's second wife as Elizabeth. Her name was actually Abigail Terry.
Additional marriages for Joseph Kellogg
- Joanna - - - - - -
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for Joseph Kellogg
- 1 An Historical Review: One Hundred and Fiftieth Anniversary of the First Church of Christ in Amherst, Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts: Press of the Amherst Record (1890), 105.
- 2 Massachusetts, U.S., Town and Vital Records, 1620-1988, Amherst, Image 162 of 192, Vital records for the Kellogg Family.
- 3 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, Membership application for Jonathan Kellogg of Little Rock, Arkansas.
- 4 U.S., Sons of the American Revolution Membership Applications, 1889-1970, SAR #42287, Membership application for Albert Blanchard Kellogg.
- 5 Anderson, Robert Charles, The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England 1620-1633, Vol. 3, P-W, Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society (1995), 1806.
- 6 Hopkins, Timothy, The Kelloggs in the Old World and the New, Vol. 1, San Francisco, California: Sunset Press and Photo Engraving Co. (1903), 25-31.
- 7 Jacobus, Donald Lines, ed., The Ancestry of Lorenzo Ackley and his Wife Emma Arabella Bosworth, Woodstock, Vermont: N. Grier Parke, II (1960), 211.
- 8 Usher, Ellis Baker, et. al., The Society of Colonial Wars in the State of Wisconsin: List of Officers and Members, Milwaukee: Burdick and Allen (1906), 117.