American Author on Etiquette
- 3rd Generation — Grandfather of Emily Post
- Ahnentafel No:
- Josiah Price
- Jane Scott
- Birth Date:
- ABT 1790
- Birth Location:
- Christening Date:
- Christening Location:
- Death Date:
- Death Location:
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Burial Date:
- Burial Location:
- Spouse Name:
- Marian Bruce
- Marriage Date:
- 23 May 1842
- Marriage Location:
- Emmanuel Episcopal Church, Cumberland, Allegany, Maryland
- Bruce Price
William Price died in Baltimore in 1868 while serving as U.S. District Attorney.
William "Billy" Price
Scroll down to see sources.
Sources for William "Billy" Price
- 1 Cumberland Times (Cumberland, Maryland), 01 JUN 1952, p. 4, NewspaperArchive.com (Digital Library).
- 2 Cumberland Times (Cumberland, Maryland), 16 JAN 1949, p. 5, NewspaperArchive.com (Digital Library).
- 3 Federal Census, MD, Baltimore (Independent City), 1860, Baltimore Ward 11, p. 90, Image 89 of 257, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 4 Federal Census, MD, Allegany County, 1850, Cumberland, Image 120 of 140, Ancestry.com (Online Census Images).
- 5 Maryland Marriages, 1655-1850, Marriage record for William Price and Marion Bruce, Ancestry.com (Online Database).
- 6 The Mayflower Descendant, Spring 2012, Vol. 61, No. 1, p. 87, New England Historic Genealogical Society (Online Database).
- 7 Brown, Jacob, Brown's Miscellaneous Writings Upon a Great Variety of Subject: Prepared and Written from 1880 to 1895, Cumberland, Maryland: J. J. Miller (1896), 149, Google Books (Digital Library).
- 8 Claridge, Laura, Emily Post: Daughter of the Gilded Age, Mistress of American Manners, New York: Random House Trade Paperback Edition (2009), 7-11.
- 9 Thomas, James W. and Judge T.J. C. Williams, History of Allegany County, Maryland, Volume 1, Baltimore: Regional Publishing Company (1969), 309-310.
- 10 Wikipedia, "Bruce Price", (accessed 08/25/2014).
- 11 Williams, Thomas J. C., A History of Washington County, Maryland, from the Earliest Settlements to the Present Time, Baltimore: Regional Publishing Company (1968), 661, FamilySearch.org (Online Database).